- Sitting down together and considering what your needs and hopes are:
neighbourhood, style of housing, location, condition, age and price range.
- Discussing financing options and offering suggestions and ideas, if desired, from the wealth of
contacts I have in the mortgage industry.
- Reviewing what additional costs and expenses you should be prepared for when your purchase is finalized.
- When you’re ready, selecting homes to view that fit your parameters from the vast choice available on the MLS.
- Once the right home is found, preparing a thorough, legal Contract of Purchase & Sale to offer the
- When acting as your buyer’s agent, negotiating all terms of the offer professionally and effectively.
- Once terms of a contract are agreed to by the seller and buyer, assisting you
in the various aspects of removing your conditions or subjects such as a
- When the contract is firm, collecting the deposit cheque and forwarding all paperwork to the
lawyer or notary of your choice.
- Providing you with complimentary, personalized Change of Address Cards.
- Close to possession date, ensuring all paperwork is on schedule and that key and access arrangements are in place.
- Keeping in touch post-sale to ensure everything is fine and let you
know I’m still available should you have any questions or needs.
Click to view details
Considering moving to
Abbotsford? Check out my handy guide!